Our Holiday Programmes consist of outdoor environmental activities, fun games and woodland skills for children aged 10 and over. It affords the opportunity to meet new friends, explore some of Edinburgh and The Lothian’s most amazing wild places, learn new skills and have fun.
- We meet each day at Tynecastle High School at 9.30am and return at 4.30pm.
- Places are limited to 12 per day.
- Early Bird Rates available.
- Siblings aged 8+ are permitted only if booking with an older sibling
- If you would like to be added to our mailing list for information on our holiday programmes, please sign up here.
SPRING WEEK: 6th-10th April early bird rate til 28/02/2020. Single days released 9th March.
SUMMER WEEK 1: 13th-17th July early bird rate til 30/04/2020
SUMMER WEEK 2: 3rd-7th August early bird rate til 30/04/2020
Here’s what some happy parents have told us:
“Just to say that John had a fabulous week with the Green team and thoroughly enjoyed every day trip!”
“James and Elspeth have talked non-stop about their day today, they loved it.”
“…Thank you for a wonderful week for my kids at The Green Team. They had such a lot of fun and made loads of friends”.