Our Holiday Programmes consist of outdoor environmental activities, fun games and woodland skills for children aged 9 and over. It affords the opportunity to meet new friends, explore some of Edinburgh and The Lothian’s most amazing wild places, learn new skills and have fun.
- We meet each day at Tynecastle High School at 9.30am and return at 4.30pm.
- Places are limited to 12 per day.
- Early Bird Rates available.
- Siblings aged 8+ are permitted only if booking with an older sibling
- If you would like to be added to our mailing list for information on our holiday programmes, please sign up here.
SPRING WEEK: 8th-12th April SINGLE DAYS NOW RELEASED FOR BOOKING
SUMMER WEEK 1: 15th-19th July FULLY BOOKED
SUMMER WEEK 2: 5th-9th August FULLY BOOKED
Here’s what some happy parents have told us:
“Just to say that John had a fabulous week with the Green team and thoroughly enjoyed every day trip!”
“James and Elspeth have talked non-stop about their day today, they loved it.”
“…Thank you for a wonderful week for my kids at The Green Team. They had such a lot of fun and made loads of friends”.