Our CPD Training offers bountiful opportunities to gain new skills and ideas for delivering outdoor learning, learning for sustainability, environmental activities or woodland skills with groups of children or young people.
2018 CPD TRAINING PROGRAMME
- APRIL 28TH: OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES IN NATURE
- APRIL 29TH: EMERGENCY FIRST AID FOR THE OUTDOORS
- MAY 12TH: NATURE CONNECTION AND WILDERNESS SKILLS (1)
- JUNE 16TH: WELL BEING IN NATURE
- SEPT 1ST: USING STORIES & LITERACY OUTDOORS
- OCT 6TH: NATURE CONNECTION AND WILDERNESS SKILLS (2)
- OCT 13TH: WOODLAND ARTS AND CRAFTS
Ideal for primary and secondary school teachers keen to embrace outdoor learning and learning for sustainability, outdoor education officers, rangers, CLD and youth workers and forest school practitioners, our programme offers a wonderful opportunity to learn new skills for working with children of all ages or to enhance existing skills.